Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Be Careful what you Multiply!

Quote of the day:
"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.



If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.


If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.


If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.




She multiplies and enlarges what is given her.
So if you give  her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of *stuff". 

I took the liberty of making one minor change to the wording as this is a family friendly blog, but I'm sure you get the gist! Take care & God bless!




9 comments:

ruthi

hahahaha Judy you cracked me up. the one about the sperm and the crap are my favorite.

Rachel

I love this! And so true!

•°°• IcyBC •°°•

I love this too, Judy! It's so true..

DoanLegacy

Goodness gracious, I wouldn't doubt this for a moment!

CHAN LEE PENG

CUTE..CUTE..CUTE...I love all of them, sis!

SquirrelQueen

Each and every one is so true. Thanks for the smiles.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall

love your quotes.
women are amazing creatures.

Self Sagacity

Haha, this is so true and so funny! I love it. I despise the last one, "If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart" ONLY because it is so true. I remember being young and foolish - when that boy smiles at me, I went coo-coo!

Unknown

Amanda, as women we have the sweetest most tender hearts. Is that bad?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008