Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Watery Wednesday

GEDC8072 I stopped at the water cooler to get a drink of water and when I tapped the button the water went right over my head! I immediately thought of our watery Wednesday meme (being the faithful blogger that I am)! I stood back as far as I could reach, gently tapped the button and snapped my camera. I changed my mind about getting a drink.

Not five minutes later a small boy ran up to the fountain and miraculously climbed up it sitting in the basin. He must have been about two. He placed his little mouth near the spigot, pressed the button and got the surprise of a life time. You should have heard him holler! He wasn’t one of mine so I didn’t try to take a picture. He was really wet from head to toe. I hope Mom had a towel because it was a bit windy out.

For more wet moments head over to Watery Wednesday and bring your towel!



Bruce'swatery








16 comments:

Jim

It's interesting that you call them water coolers. We call them bubblers. :)

Judy

I wonder how you set a water fountain? They all seem to be aimed differently, and is it something that is set in the factory, or what?
I love the photo of the catalpa flower, in the little ones at the end of the post! They are just blooming here, and the fragrance is heavenly!

Unknown

J Bar, you are right. They are only coolers when plugged in because they have a cooler to chill the water. This was only a fountain. I like the name "bubbler".

SquirrelQueen

That would be a shock if you were expecting a cool drink. Great watery shot.

Unknown

My catalpa is peppered with blossoms and I love it!

Judy, that is an interesting question. I've never seen anyone work on one. I've seen them taken apart at work waiting for repair, but I had to continue on to my job and never got to stay and watch. :-)

Inday

Amused reading the story of the boy. He must be watery wednesday thirsty. :)

Nice shot!

lina@happy family

Great capture, Judy....
There's nothing such water cooler here

Unknown

oh, boy! LOL

Joanne Olivieri

What a great story and shot. I'm the same way now. I walk around thinking water, mellow yellow and macro :D

Unknown

SQ, (Judy), thanks for the visit. I had thought about getting a drink, but had not bargained for a shower. lol

Bonnie, that was cute. Yes, he was!

Lina, I would miss our water fountains and coolers if we no longer had them.

Luna, thanks for the visit.

P.S. we are, aren't we? And don't forget shadowy Sunday!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪

In NEw Zealand, the school has these, We call them drinking fountains.

Rachel

Such a great shot! I love the story too!

Unknown

Rachel. thanks so much for your visit. Enjoy the rest of your week end!

Blessings!

DoanLegacy

That is a great shot! Glad the water didn't get you.

~✽Mumsy✽~

I like the shooting water, Judy! What a wonderful capture, and adventurous too.

Unknown

Ann, your visit means so much to me. Thanks and I enjoyed visiting your blog.

D.L. and Mumsy, isn't it funny what blogging inspires us to do?

Thanks and God bless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008