Monday, June 28, 2010

Take Time to Smell the Roses

pink roses

I love roses. I don’t believe there is a color that is not exquisite in a rose. Today I took a vacation day to handle some things I could not handle on the week end and I was blessed with a truly beautiful day to run errands in.

There was a billing error on a medical procedure I had taken so I took it and my insurance card into the office and they found the error and are now rebilling my insurance. I was truly grateful for the kindness and courtesy of the staff there and am sure everything will be resolved.

Two blocks from there I had to pull over and take time to smell the roses. The fragrance was heavenly and I was standing on a sidewalk taking advantage of the beauty cascading over the fence. Awww. ..


GEDC9467



GEDC9475
If you like mosaics (I call them collages), check out Mosaic Mondays and have a glorious week!



16 comments:

Nancy

What a fancy collage - really lovely! I'm never happy with the ones I make using Pisca. I tried Smilebox but didn't think it was any better. I still can't believe that PhotoShop Elements doesn't have a way to make collages on my MacBook Pro.

CHAN LEE PENG

I like roses too. I've two articles at Triond teaching people how to fold papar roses.

I hope your biling issue will be resolved soon. Not to worry, sleep well, sis!

Unknown

Porch Days, I cannot tell you how many programs I downloaded til I found this one. I am so sorry it does not work for you. Thanks for the visit!

Chan I remember your article with step by step instructions to make beautiful life like roses. You sure put a lot of time into it.

Naturegirl

Delicious roses!Taking time to smell and appreciate their beauty calms the spirit!I have David Austin roses to show!

Icy BC

Gorgeous roses, Judy! I'm glad in the midst of doing your errands, you took time to smell the flowers. It makes thing bearable..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz

No doubt! I love the smell of roses.

mARTy

thanks for visiting-you have gorgeous roses here-great!

Unknown

Naturegirl, roses are so calming! I'd love to see yours!

Icy, it does make the day more bearable!

Willie, heavenly!

mARTy, I enjoyed them.

Thanks for the visits!

Self Sagacity

Love the color, and if I may add, roses are the one of the most beautiful yet resilient flower there are. :-)

Anja

Love roses too, can understand you quite well!

SquirrelQueen

Your collage is beautiful Judy and I love the color of this rose. The roses in my front yard don't have much scent but our local park has a rose garden, the scent is amazing.

Roses do have a very calming effect.

Unknown

Judy, I noticed that too, that some are more fragrant than others. But the rose garden probably has so many that you cannot help but smell them?

Have a blessed week end. Do you get tomorrow off?

Rachel

Oh my - how absolutely lovely! And I am just imagining how beautiful the scent is too!

Unknown

Rachel, heavenly! Do you know how many rose petals it takes to make rose oil? Wow! It's a lot.

Thanks for the visit.

ruthi

nice collage... and i love that saying... time to smell the roses... i always plan to do that... but i don't have time. ironic huh.

Unknown

Ruth, that's why they say TAKE time...:-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008