Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It’s Just a Fence!

GEDC5460

GEDC5461  We came out to get in my husband’s truck to come home the other day
and I spotted this tree just a few yards away. I pointed it out to my husband and went to reach for my camera. He scowled so I climbed in the truck and decided I was not going to get the picture after all.

 



He then turned the key in the ignition and reached for the gear then said “Go ahead, you can get out and take your picture.” I smiled and jumped out quickly to get my picture.



This tree has decided it will grow despite the fence. Life hurls obstacles our way, and I like the tree’s response. It’s just a fence.

8 comments:

T. Powell Coltrin

Judy, Just goes to show you, we really can't control everything in life. What a great photo.

Unknown

Teresa, no we can't, and we can't let just anything hold us up either! :-)

Icy BC

Wow..what a determine tree! It looks very healthy too.

Unknown

Icy, isn't that something?

Have a blessed day!

SquirrelQueen

Nature will always find a way to survive, a little fence is not going to stop her growth.

Unknown

Judy, and it didn't either. :-)

Thanks for the visit. Take care & God bless.

Self Sagacity

Hahaha, it's a really funny picture to me, probably not to the owners. What a bodacious tree! :-)

Unknown

S.S., I love it! It shows determination.

Have a blessed day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008