Saturday, May 29, 2010

I’ll never leave you nor forsake you…

We have that promise from God. God can do all, but he cannot break a promise.

Our loved ones, with the best of intentions, break promises and even our hearts sometimes, but even when human frailty causes us to be less than we what we would like to be, God gives us power to be so much more…

 


GEDC7028

I’ll never go away
I’ll follow what you do
But there might be a day


When you’ll think that I left you

But every time you see a cloud
So fluffy, large, and white…
Please notice how it is
Completely full of light.

Every light within the castle
Is shining bright as bright can be
For God has made a castle
Just for you and me

I sit upon this cloud
Where you’re never out of view
And ask our God to bless you
In all you say and do



Judy Sheldon-Walker

I love writing poetry and am trying a relatively new site out that publishes and pays. I don’t want to recommend them until I see how it goes for awhile. More of my poetry can be read here.








8 comments:

T. Powell Coltrin

Judy, How inspired and heartfelt. I love it.

T

Unknown

Teresa, thanks so much for your visit and support.

Have a blessed day!

Judy

Icy BC

Beautiful poem, and very re-affirming feeling, Judy. Have a good day, Judy!

Unknown

Icy, thanks so much.

Have a blessed day also!

DoanLegacy

Your poetry is fantastic, and inspiring. I love your photo also.

Unknown

DL, thanks so much for the compliment and visit.

Take care & God bless! :-)

SquirrelQueen

Very beautiful poem and photo, incredibly inspiring.

On another note, I would love to see some big white clouds right now. It is pouring rain and the skies are gray.

Unknown

Judy, I'm sure it will stop soon. We've had lots of rain lately and mosquitoes, but on a good note, I haven't had to water my new plants.

Thanks for the visit and God bless!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008