Friday, April 9, 2010

Jeannie's Gift - Name the Flowers




Jeannie emailed me some pictures of flowers she took. She is already working on her flower beds and had me take some pictures while I was visiting the other day.

She thought it would be fun for us to guess what these are and she has named them for us, but I won't post the names until next week. Good luck guessing. After you guess, I'll share my score with you. :-)

For more of Jeannie's pictures check her out at red bubble. She goes by tractor gal there. 

6 comments:

SquirrelQueen

1) I've seen that before but I have no idea of the name
2) Gerbera
3) Pink Jasmine?
4) not a clue but it is very pretty. I wonder if it will grow in my area.

Unknown

Judy, I'll ask her if she knows and I will post the answers next week. They are very pretty.

Thanks for the visit!

~✽Mumsy✽~

#1--I have no clue
#2--Tickseed Sunfire
#3--Cherry blossom
#4--I saw these flowers before, but don't know what they are.

Unknown

Mumsy, those are very good guesses. I will let you know next week.

Thanks for your visit.

Take care & God bless!

DoanLegacy

#1--Asia lentern
#2--Sunburst
#3--Cherry blossom
#4--wild flower :-)

Great game!

Unknown

D.L., thanks so much for your guesses. I wish I could post the answers, but I promised a week. We already have new ones Jeannie sent me too, so we'll do both at the same time.

Thanks for the visit. Take care & God bless.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008