Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Never Satisfied!

Have you ever noticed that we are a complaining bunch! I had to chuckle the other day when I heard the same person who complained of no rain complain when it rained!

God sat upon a cloud looking down on man
St. Peter stood near saying “They’re hard to understand.
They complain when it snows. They say it should be sunny.
So you send lots of sunshine and they complain it’s muddy!
You leave the sun up shining so the mud will go away
And they complain of heat and want a rainy day!”

I have to admit, I’m just as bad, but I’m working on it. :-)

The picture was courtesy of Windows Live Writer, but it would not publish. Fortunately I saved a few of my photos to my desk top. My photo albums are having technical difficulties and I cannot access most of my files.

Take care and God bless. 


7 comments:

T. Powell Coltrin

Yes, some even complained on their way to the promise land. I hate this 100 degree weather, but I hate snow and ice. I guess I want to live in Eden...please.

Count your blessings, Teresa, count your blessings. :)

T

•°°• IcyBC •°°•

That's a great photo, Judy! I like that bit of light in the sky!

I agree, we're never satisfied and always complaining..

Self Sagacity

That picture is amazing, it's like two bird with large wings sweeping over the power lines.

Self Sagacity

Complaining is good if you know when to shut-up. It is seen as letting it out, but just don't take it out on anyone. :-)

SquirrelQueen

The weather will always be something we complain about, the perfect days are few and far between I suppose.

Hope you get things straightened out with your photo albums soon.

ruthi

Whiner is my middle name so go figure. hahahaha I guess is human nature. Can't be satisfied with anything.

Christina, Sweden

what strange clouds!
I agree about the complaining especially about weather. Seems we are impossible to please.

thanks for commenting!

Christina, Sweden

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008