Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chan's Reply

Hi Liane,
It's my pleasure to contribute articles at Triond. Thanks to Triond for providing such a platform to channel the ideas to the world.I'm not wholly writing for money. Otherwise, I woulnn't be here. As I mention in my Hypertensive handbook, I wish to be a tree to share my knowledge, experiences and thoughts in hope that I can entertain, and give info which will benefit other's health.
I'm still learning here. I admit that my English is not good and am attempting to learn some fundamental grammar so that people can understand me better. I am lucky to have chances to learn from you, others, and Triond.
Please monitor my errors and feel free to respond your thought and critism on my articles. Thanks for being supportive of my articles.
Best regards,
Chan

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008