Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Labor Day!


In between washing and drying my clothes at the laundromat I took a walk and ended up at a nearby bakery that was closed for the day. The flower bed drew my attention. Awww....shadows....


I don't think bakers get to see shadows. Don't they sleep all day and bake all night? :-)



Perhaps they should join us for Shadow Shot Sunday and visit  Harriet so they can see what they're missing?


Take care and God bless. Enjoy the rest of your week end and your labor day holiday!

9 comments:

Sylvia K

Awwww! And beautiful shadows they are, Judy! What delightful captures for the day! Almost makes me forget that autumn is hovering over our shoulders! Hope you're enjoying a great holiday weekend!

Sylvia

Hey Harriet

Lovely flowers! And yes I think you're right about the bakers! They must miss out on so much sleeping through the days. I'm sure they enjoy their days off! Hope you have a great week ahead and happy Labor Day :)

Linnea

Not only is that garden pretty but it sure produced some great shadows!

T. Powell Coltrin

Beautiful photos, Judy. I love the shadows too.

Icy BC

Gorgeous flowers and shadows, Judy! I hope you had a wonderful weekend so far..

ruthi

love collection of flowers again Judy. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Lyken-Garner

I love Lavandulas! They are perfect little flowers. Hope you're doing well. I haven't been around lately.

SquirrelQueen

Great shadows on those beautiful flowers Judy. I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

Self Sagacity

Nice little walk with some benefits, exercise and shadows. Yay!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008