Friday, September 17, 2010

Greater is He that is in me....


I've done it again. I've stayed up later than my intention. My computer is just rumbling (make that grumbling) :-) along...My husband has gone off to bed without me, but I am drawn to my photos, stirred by my feelings, compelled to share. My God is an awesome God. It just boggles my mind that a God who can create such beauty loves me. I have added this photo to my photos at redbubble. It can be purchased as a print or a card.
I found Ruthi there (at redbubble) too!

In case you you don't want to click on the photo to enlarge but would like to know what the poem says:

There is something about the sky
That covers both you and I
Rather than feeling small
I feel six feet tall

Because "Greater is He that is in me
Than he that is in the world."
When I gaze into the sky.
His love becomes unfurled

Judy Sheldon-Walker


For more sky views from around the world visit SkyWatch Friday. God bless you this week end!

Take care and God bless.

8 comments:

SquirrelQueen

The photo and poem are both beautiful and make a great combination.

I know what you mean about staying up too late, I seem to be doing that a lot lately.

ruthi

Judy... isn't it a small cyber-world? we always find each other almost everywhere. but i am not complaining. i am so happy to fancy meet familiar people that i have grown to love. thanks for the friendship though virtual. i already Thank God for you... now... let me thank you.

RNSANE

This is lovely, Judy...thanks for your good thoughts for me. I appreciate any and all prayers!

RNSANE

This is lovely, Judy...thanks for your good thoughts for me. I appreciate any and all prayers!

•°°• IcyBC •°°•

This is a wonderful card, Judy..
I hope you could sell them by the dozens..

Unknown

Judy, Ruthi, Rnsane & Icy, thanks so much for your support.

T. Powell Coltrin

Isn't this just beautiful. I feel your sweet spirit, my friend. God is good!

Self Sagacity

Very inspiring, it's always nice to hear about god, as he is one I can't denied. I see that you're done organizing your photos? I am still working on my, ugh.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008