Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hospitalized Patients Improve their Odds

When I came across these stats the other day I knew in my heart they were right. It read the recovery rates for hospitalized patients who return home to a pet are 500% higher. Just knowing you have that little bundle of fur waiting at home for you is enough motivation and incentive to help you get moving a little faster.

My new found friend, Koester has penned this article about her kitten. Please feel free to read, enjoy and comment. I did:http://www.authspot.com/Journals/Reunion-with-my-Pet.249055




By ATV Bill on Flickr

Reunion with my Pet

by Koester Moeller, Sep 11, 2008
A kitten was missing after 12 days when someone else fed two cats. Three months later I found her. What had happened? How carefully do animals observe? Do they feel your longing? To read more click on the link.

3 comments:

Netters

When I clicked the link it said it wasn't available.

Unknown

Netters, sorry, I received your comment. I don't know why you received that message. Computers! Far be it from me to understand. lol

Have a blessed day.

Unknown

BTW, I'm not saying sorry you commented but sorry you received the message. I appreciate the time you took to try and comment!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blogger template 'WhiteOrange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008